rFactor 2 Build v1109
The rFactor 2 Build v1109 dropped on Sunday and is clearly aimed at putting parts of the puzzle required for Formula E in place.
- (DX11) fixed the undercar shadow becoming hard to see at certain low sun angles and reflective road surfaces;
- Removed an error message in the Launcher when a component already was installed because that’s not an error;
- Onboard controls for changing the engine brake mapping;
- Physics enhancement to allow building engines that won’t stall because they are electric;
- Added proper playback of transmission sounds on AI/network cars;
- Physics enhancement to properly generate heat when regenerating energy;
- Added extra values to display in cockpits and on steering wheels for tyre pressures, temperature, and mixture, boost and brake mapping and brake bias settings;
- (DX11) ambient undercar shadow fixes so they won’t show up on parts of the car, just the ground underneath it.
- Fixed shader error loading.
In the run up to the release of the Formula E pack on rFactor 2, what are your thoughts? Let us know in the comments!