Towards the end of May, Sector 3 Studios released a Raceroom Hotfix.
- Added a default profile for the Logitech G920. This requires G920 users to update the firmware and drivers from Logitech.
Sounds, Cameras, Physics & AI:
- New TV Cameras for Nurburgring GP
- Increased grid size for Suzuka East to 46 vehicles.
- Increased grid size for Hockenheim National and Short to 32 vehicles
- Increased grid size for Hungaroring to 48 vehicles
- Increased grid size for Slovakiaring to 44 vehicles
- Fixed a case where player was given a cut track warning when entering the pitlane at Bathurst
- Fixed a couple of garage spots at Salzburgring that were outside of the pitlane limit
- Fixed a congestion issue when all AI’s would pit in simultaneously on Nordschleife layout.
- Increased fuel use estimations for most of the track layouts to a safer level, adressing all issues where AI’s wouldn’t embark enough fuel to complete a 15 minutes race session
- Fixed handbrake pressure being null on cars with recently updated physics
- New liveries for the Ford Mustang GT3 in GTR3 class
- New liveries for the P4/5 Competizione in GTR3 class
- RaceRoom Raceway: updated the tarmac, mapped the groove better, and various small fixes
- Tatuus F4: made brake disks visually bigger to better match the real car