Raceroom Black Friday Patch
On top of some awesome deals, there is a Raceroom Black Friday Patch! Details below!
- Fixed an issue with rules presets not functioning in Single Event Mode.
- Made the Manual Control of Depth of Field bindable in control settings.
- Fixed so mandatory pitstop window is now defined by a percentage of the total race time.
- Fixed a rare crash that was occurring when coming back to main menu.
- Added support for Thrustmaster TS-PC Racer steering wheel.
- Fixed so Race 2 / Race 3 sessions are working as intended.
- Fixed so reversed grid option in MP is working as intended.
- Made a potential fix for cars that would disappear and remain invisible for long periods.
Sounds, Cameras, Physics, AI
- Bathurst : New sets of TV cameras
- Hungaroring : Resurface job to reduce bumpiness.
Portal & Backend
- Various fixes and further optimizations in backend to improve loading times caused by certain packs containing too many items.
- Changed so the packs are no longer re-purchasable after it gets a new content added.
- Added so the Car Class Packs appear under Packs section.
- Fixed cancel and close buttons on some portal popups not working.
Check out the notes here.