Motorsport Manager First Patch
Since it’s release recently, Motorsport manager has enjoyed very high praise indeed. They’ve now added Linux & SteamOS support. Motorsport Manager first patch is here! Read the details below!
We are happy to announce that the first patch of Motorsport Manager is available now – thank you all for your continued feedback. Your support has been very much appreciated and we will continue to support the game with further patches and some very exciting new content (which we’re keeping under our bonnets for now).
We can also announce that Motorsport Manager is available to download now for Linux & SteamOS. Enjoy!
Below you will find minimum specs and full patch notes.
We hope you’re all looking forward to the end of the racing season and are happy in the knowledge that for you, the racing never needs to end!
● Ubuntu 14.04+, SteamOS
● Processor: Intel Core i5-650, 3.20GHz or AMD FX-7500 APU, 2.1Ghz
● Memory: 6 GB RAM
● Graphics: nVIDIA GeForce GTX 440, 1 GB or AMD Radeon HD 5670, 1 GB ot Intel HD 5000 Series
● Hard Drive: 16GB available space
– Improved weather simulation
– Fixed car water spray appearing too early, it now appears when the track is wet enough for inters or wet weather tyres
– Improved blue flag AI
– Improved AI switching to intermediates and wets
– Fixed a standings demotions bug relating to parts being banned
– Fixed an issue where maximum performance was not being taken into consideration on new season car parts
– Fixed initial game car stats
– Fixed a bug where if practice ended with rain, the first screen that showed the race was also raining, even if the weather was sunny
– Fixed an issue where changes to the livery were not reflected in race (still showed the default livery)
– Fixed an issue where cars would repeatedly jump positions in standings without overtaking cars
– Fixed an issue where if a driver won a race, but got demoted due to illegal parts being discovered, the social media still thought they had won.
– Fixed issues with promise traits
– Extra Wide screen support for car design screen
– Fixed incorrect team orders commentary message where driver who is allowing the other to pass actually overtakes the other driver.
– Fixed the triggering of the “Blag Flag” achievement
– Fixed an issue where the safety car would sometimes not return properly to the pit
– Fixed an issue where the celebrity dating trait thread had missing variables
– Fixed instances where the financial graph stopped working
– Fixed an issue where the 5% discount for the player financial background wasn’t being taken into account when calculating whether or not the player could afford something
– Fixed an issue where the chairman would expect unrealistic placement targets after a promotion
– Fixed cars clipping underneath the pit floor in Black Sea
– Fixed AI braking sharply when going past a car exiting the pits
– Fixed Drivers giving opposite downforce feedback during practice
– Added a lap counter for selected driver
– Can no longer vote for a new race location if that location already appears twice in the race calendar
– Fixed an issue where the chairman’s happiness would decrease even if the race was won
– Fixed an issue where the game music would stop after saving and autosaving
– Removed redundant votes (e.g voting to increase qualifying time even if the series doesn’t have qualifying)
– Fixed an issue where the race would not end with two cars in the pitlane
– Fixed multiple game crash bugs
So what do we think the new content could be? Have your say in the comments below or on the forums!
Buy Motorsport Manager Here