Kart Racing Pro by one man developer Piboso is coming to Steam and is currently on Steam Green Light and we can all help by voting yes which will hopefully bring this great karting sim to Steam.
The Kart Racing Pro Green Light page can be found by – CLICKING HERE
There is a demo of this sim on the Piboso Kart Racing Pro website which you can find HERE
His aim with this sim is to create a useful training tool for real drivers, based on a scratch built physics engine that accurately simulates kart dynamics and setup options.
Kart Racing Pro also allows to host and join online races, with an integrated matchmaking server.
Kart Racing Pro features:
– automotive industry-standard tyre model
– chassis flex simulation
– dynamic track surface groove buildup
– wet track simulation and dynamic drying
– dynamic marbles generation
– tyres pickup of marbles, grass and dirt, affecting grip
– user-selectable driver gestures
– output of CSV files with telemetry data to analyze driving sessions
– a plugins interface allows external programs to receive realtime data from the simulated kart
– LAN and online racing. Dedicated server available
– support of custom paint schemes for kart, helmet and suit
– full modding is possible: advanced users can build new tracks, karts, engines, helmets, … and integrate them with the provided tools.
Piboso also has other sims at beta stages that can be found via the links below,