Today the latest build of Automobilista v1.3.0 went live on Steam along side a new piece of DLC content in the form of the Adelaide circuit.
The new update includes a lot of improvements and fixes but it does include a couple of talking points.
First up there is a completely revised physics model for the Boxer cup car which should make this car a lot better on the limit.
And they have added a new car the ARC Camaro a small motorcycle powered car.
The DLC content is a continuation of their legendary track series with the first one being imola and now we have Adelaide a street style track in Australia.
This track can be brought on Steam – HERE
We have the full v1.3.0 change log below so you can check out what this new build brings to this title.
- Added ARC Camaro Series
- Added Adelaide street circuit (historic 1988, modern & Supertruck layouts) (AVAILABLE ONLY FOR ADELAIDE OR SEASON PASS OWNERS)
Features & Fixes
- Added option to customize number of AI opponents per class in race weekend
- Implemented audio reverb (static for now) & added option to customize reverb level from audio menu
- Added new sound effect filters & altered doppler effect
- Expanded audio options & reprofiled volume sliders
- Added diesel exhaust smoke emission to Formula Trucks
- Added F-Truck mid-race full course yellow option to RULES menu (may be used for other series as well) *
- Race menu tweaks & other minor UI adjustments
- DynHUD: Fixed Delta widget functionality occasionally not resetting when switching to another track in TT mode
- Added function for track state deterioration while track is not used from one day to another and from one session to another (may vary from track to track)
- Fixed bug with DRS counter causing DRS to be available before lap 3; Fixed DRS being available during and after safety car period; DRS can now also be deactivated by pressing DRS button
- Added (AI) label to AI cars in multiplayer
- Cars now default to ideal tire pressure & temperature, warmed up brakes at the start of Time Trial mode
- updated engine wear / reliability values in various cars
- Adjusted yellow flag / parc ferme / start procedure rules for several series
- Raised AI speed behind safety car
- Fixed bug with track state not resetting correctly when race or weekend is restarted
- Added new engine wear / blow-up functions **
- Adjusted marbles spacing offline to reduce FFB rattling
- Added dynamic road shader for road surface dust (currently implemented at Adelaide, Oulton, Caldwell, Brands, Jacarepagua Historic and Montreal Historic, VIR, Kansai, Imola)
- Interlagos: Eased off cut detection at T11 exit and inside S/F straight
- Added low downforce aero packages to F-Classic, F-V12, F-V10, F-Reiza & F-Extreme
- Slightly increased downshift protection in cars with semi-automatic boxes
- Adjusted AI brake power / grip usage for all cars
- Removed incorrectly enabled launch control from engines in several series
- Fixed overdone dynamic tire wear texture
- Supertruck: Raised camber and suspension damping for default setup; Adjusted tire textures
- Boxer Cup: Completely revised physics with addition of helper springs
- SuperV8: fixed uv mapping issue on carbody
- F-Trainer: Minor tire model adjustments
- F-Vintage: Minor tire model adjustments; Adjusted tire LOD settings
- F-Retro: Minor tire model adjustments; Fixed black polys on one of the LODs of the Copersucar model
- F-Classic: Minor tire model adjustments; Fixed textures error on low player and opponent settings
- F-V12: Minor tire model adjustments; Softened front suspension range & default settings
- F-V10: Minor tire model adjustments; Fixed black polys on one of the LODs; Fine tuned external sound samples overlap
- Superkart: Minor tire model adjustments; Reduced aero yaw sensitivity
- SuperV8: Minor tire model adjustments; reduced default roll bar setting a click on both ends
- Karts: Further AI performance tuning
* The mid-race full course yellow is a rule from F-Truck – it triggers a 2-lap safety car period after the leader completes half race distance (provided the total distance is equal or more than 10 laps / 15 minutes).
** The new engine reliability functions will demand extra care during gear shifts, specially for older engines. Upshifting without lifting in cars without powershift and bouncing off the rev limiter will accelerate engine wear and may eventually lead to failures if practiced over a longer race distance; a very aggressive downshift may lead to an instant blow-up. Engines might still need some fine-tuning so you may found some excessively fragile and others too robust -if you do please share your feedback in the Physics thread.
To buy Automobilista on Steam please – CLICK HERE