Reiza Studios have once again updated their sim Stock Car Extreme to version 1.51 and it has a pretty big list of fixes and updates from the recently released v1.50 update.
As you can see from the change log below they have only added a new track layout to the Velo Citta track to this update but have concentrated on sorting out a few issues instead which is a good thing.
Main changelog for v1.51:
- Adds Velo Cittá Club Day layout (from “Acelerados” TV show)
Features & Fixes:
- Fixed bug with GSC Config crashing from Steam
- Fixed gridedit command for multiplayer
- Reverted to pre-v1.50 trackmap solution (Numpad 0 to toggle off/on/rotating)
- Adjusted FFB values as a compromise between previous 2 versions – realfeel values from v1.38 & v1.50 are also included in RealFeelPluginv138.ini (more overall force & clipping) and RealFeelPluginv150.ini(lower forces at lighter loads & less clipping), so users can copy & paste settings according to their own preferences if not satisfied with default values
- Fixed garage steering rotation setting not being saved with setups
- Forced reset rotation range to previous profile setting with Thrustmaster wheels after quitting the sim
- Changed base HUD text color from yellow to white
- Fixed DRS rules and activation points at Interlagos, Spielberg, Kansai
- Reintroduced track tire compound options for F-Extreme & F-Reiza, and fixed issue which allowed AI to choose unauthorized compound in pitstops
- Fixed error in some series not allowing basic setup adjustments when running a fixed setup race
- Fixed SuperV8 graphics glitch near the exhaust from long distance
- Improved SuperV8 AI handling
- Minor physics revisions for Metalmoro MR18
- Updated Lancer R & RS sounds in attempt to minimize audio clipping
- Added pit limiter & onboard starter to Lancer R & Lancer RS
- Updated spanish & french localization.
You can pick up Stock Car Extreme on Steam – HERE