ISI have just released a big physics based update to their Formula Masters, FISI 2, open wheel car for rFactor 2 bringing it up to version 1.6.
On top of this the car has received some minor graphical updates to help freshen it up and to better fit in with the newer content.
– Tyre Tweaks.
– AI cut corners less.
– Downforce slightly increased (about 3+%).
– Faster pit times for tyre changes.
– Reduced max toe angles.
– Minor setup tweaks.
– Minor chassis tweaks, including better unsprung masses.
– New steering system.
– Recalculated brake system, including reduced brake bias adjustability range.
– .75kg fuel steps now (near enough to 1L)
– Removed redundant class filter from .veh files “ISI_FM02”
– Tyres updated to use CPM, including wet tyre improvements.
– Moved to Ultrachassis (which includes proper working chassis flex, DOF improvements, additional compliance’s, and quicker (more direct) steering).
– AI correlation tweaks.
– Placed pushrods near upright to decrease inaccurate ‘degressive rates’.
– Tiny Aero tweaks. Including very slight reduction to turbulent air.
– Latest sound attenuation tweaks.
– Slight optimization to LOD distances.
– Some additional newer tracks added to trackconfigs.ini
To find out more and to download this car please – CLICK HERE