The talented team of modders over at EnduRacers with help from Gentlemens Racers have released version 1.0 of the Flat6 mod for rFactor 2 yesterday as a very welcome early Christmas gift for us sim racers.
This mod was originally released for the rFactor platform but has been extensively reworked for rFactor 2 and now takes full advantage of many of the physical and graphical features this platform has.
The Flat6 GT3 cup car is a high detailed quality model with lot of details and accuracy.
Included in the mod are paint schemes from the series around the world from the years 2010 to 2013.
The move over rF2 allows more features to be included, such as animated driver, deformable tyres, advanced physics and tyres behaviour, and of course a complete refreshment of the reflects, lights and shadings compared to the rF1 version.
Here is a list of some of the features this new mod has,
- Graphics : High fidelity 3D model, with high definition cockpit.
- Graphics : 50 paints shemes inspired from the real cars.
- Graphics : Highly improved car materials, live reflections, dynamic lightnings and shadings.
- Graphics : Animated car driver, with high definition 3D Helmet.
- Graphics : Car details with backfire, headlights with Some1 lens flares shaders.
- Physics : Accurate car physics, created in collaboration with Gentlemen Racers physics team, with help from real teams and drivers.
- Physics : New rF2 deformable tire model, without CPM (still in development).
- Physics : Ultra chassis technology.
- Physics : Aero updated to match to rF2 improvements.
- Physics : FFB adjustment to match to rF2 engine.
- Physics : Suspension geometry improved.
- Physics : Rain tires.
- Sounds : Accurate and detailed sounds.
- Sounds : Up to date rF2 sounds features.
To find out more, to get help with in sim settings and to find the download links please – CLICK HERE