rFactor 2 Build 1098 Released!
Recently the rFactor 2 Build 1098 Released! Probably the most notable addition in the features is the inclusion of fuel mixture adjustment, allowing for even more dynamic racing and tactical thinking from teams and drivers.
For the full list of details on this build and previous ones head on over to http://www.rfactor.net
Buy rFactor 2 over on steam http://store.steampowered.com/app/365960
– Session starting times now default to track GDB values rather than always 9am.
– Changed default for Controller.JSON value “Use thread” from “true” to “false”.
– TTool: added a way to set the Surface Load Goal during Quasi Static Analysis, rather than using Surface Height directly
– Restore garage setup upon race rejoin, if server’s Multiplayer.JSON setting “Race Rejoin” is set to the new value of 3. Note this may be used to restore the fixed setup when that feature is enabled.
– Added mixture adjustment.
– Added diffusive adhesion to tire model
– Tire planar contact compliances can now be adjusted based on tire pressure, etc
– Added ability to automatically mirror tires rather than re-running TTool tests on a mirrored tire.
– Various fixes for multiple pitlanes tracks.
– For rear flap rules, check track wetness in all sessions, not just race by default.
– Fixed bug where if an AI retires early due to mechanical failure & doesn’t make it completely off the road (to the right), AI following him might try to avoid him….by turning straight into him.
– When the player’s car is under AI control & the race finishes, he will now retire to the pits and stay retired.
– Changed the way FFB gets ‘paused’ to avoid halts with certain FFB drivers.
– Fix for 2nd pitlane cars not finding the right pitlane in race.
– Fixed exploit that could allow people to change the fuel level when that wasn’t supposed to be allowed.
– Fixed some issues with virtual vehicles not showing up in car list.
– Fixed AI cars in pitlane when yellow flag gets thrown getting confused about what they are doing.
– Anisotropic filter setting fixed for gJED GMTs.
Known issue (see knownissues.txt):
– Lost wheel intermittent repair after driver change, possibly more likely with higher damage percent set. ‘Normal’ damage repairs function as intended.