Fanatec have released a new beta Windows 10 driver v222 which is available today.
The package also contains new firmware for your device as well.
Here is the full change log for the Fanatec driver version 222:
ClubSport Wheel Base V2
ClubSport Wheel Base
CSR Elite Wheel
Porsche GT2 Wheel
Porsche GT3 V2 Wheel
Porsche Wheel Turbo S
All Fanatec USB pedals
All pedal sets which are connected to supported Fanatec Wheels
ClubSport USB Adapter (Handbrake & ClubSport Shifter supported)
ClubSport Series steering wheels:
ALL (released before August 2015)
New firmwares included:
– CSW V1 base: CSW_Base_V109_rev535_boot_beta
– CSW V2 base: CSW_V2_Base_V110_rev536_boot_beta
CSP V3 acceleration vibration can now be used by developers when pedals connected to CSW Base OR by USB. Fanatec SDK (PC & PS4) Updated!
· Windows 10 ready!
This driver should be fully compatible with Windows 10. Please post all possible Win10 related issues into the comments. It would be great if you could try to reproduce the same problem in Win 8 as well to verify the root cause.
· Various minor code improvements and updates
CHANGELOG CSW (V1 & V2) Firmware:
· Optimized initialization process to avoid calibration differences between different rims/wheels.
· Reworked UHX PC mode toggle to solve USB 3.0 issues
· Fan PWM alterations to eliminate fan noise problems
· New UHX PC button mapping – more buttons can be used
· XBO communication refined
· PS3 Mode – The ring of light will always stay white in PS3 mode now (red = PC; green = Xbox One)
The link over on the Fanatec blog is down at the moment but the new drivers can be downloaded via this link for now –