Codemasters have just pushed a new update to their sim Dirt Rally bringing it up to version 1.11.
This new update contains mainly bug fixes in which they have now sorted out a few of the bigger issues such as the heavy FFB knocking when racing the Rally Cross cars and the odd blurring effects on the cars when viewed in replay mode.
Here is a full run down of the v1.11. update changes,
- Game – Excessive knocking effect on wheels when playing rallycross (All platforms).
- Racenet – Community Delta times should now display correctly (All platforms).
- Game – AI for Classic and S1600 Rallycross adjusted to have more variety (All platforms).
- Leaderboards – They will no longer be blank and the difference column works (All platforms).
- Racenet – League events can now be restarted if you terminally damage, quit or complete an event (All platforms).
- Community – Fixed the missing string that was being displayed in a very specific situation when Racenet was unavailable (All platforms).
- Graphics – Fixes for rain effects displaying incorrectly on some AMD cards (PC).
- Graphics – Motion blur being applied to cars in bonnet camera and in replays (PC).
- Audio – Co-driver call near sector 2 in Russian is now played in the correct language (PC).
- Game – Fix to prevent unrealistic AI times being shown on Hillclimb if you save and quit after finishing a time for Run 1 (PC).
- Audio -Spotter call during the results screen for Portuguese Brazilian is now played in the correct language (PC).
- Graphics – Rain causing bad reflections on some windscreens (XB1).
- Achievements – The Only Way Is Up achievement now unlocks correctly (XB1).
They also made some changes to the handling of the Pikes Peak cars and updated the art work around this classic track.
To find out more check out the Dirt Rally Blog – HERE
And to find Dirt Rally on Steam please – CLICK HERE